BOKO-HARAM : WE MUST CHANGE STRATEGIES
When preparing the national budget, how do we get our estimates approved for various expenditure. We know that income angle does not much challenge except when the National Assembly disagrees with Mr, President on oil benchmark.Curiously, the National Assembly have never advised the Executive to come up with strategies on how non-oil revenues will increase each year.I think the basis for discussion yearly should be need to diversify from oil revenues to other key areas that will sustain us beyond oil that has soiled us.
Back to security issue,how do we get estimates for security expenditure? How much do we spend on armaments and war heads? Most importantly how well do we lay emphasis on surveillance and military intelligence? The best form of crime fighting is crime prevention.I hope we can get there very soon.My mind is agitating and could not sleep since yesterday night. It is not helpful to listen or hear news nowadays.I hate to hear about the insurgents.These are very sad days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home